Thursday 26 April 2007

I managed it!!

After being woken up yet again, by Bobby's phone call (standing joke in my house, close your eyes and the phone rings) I felt a wreck first thing today. So I decided I must adventure up those stairs and take a shower. I was very nervous I must admit, but i got a Morrisons carrier bag and some cling film and wrapped up my foot after braving to get to the top of the stairs. And oooooooooooooohhhhhh what heaven, to have that hot steamy water pour down my body (hey this blog could turn really saucy!!). Well, anyway i did get my foot a bit wet, but hey what does it matter, my dressing will be getting changed today.
I rang the hospital to ask about my out patients appointment which i havent received, and they told me that i wont be attending clinic next week, as the surgeon hasnt got one!! Oh dear, after a lot of twoing and froing from one department to another the decision was made for me to attend out patients this afternoon to remove those blood soaked dressings... lol.
Catch you all later - my ding dinner is almost ready.
This link is worth looking at for those seeking funding - saw it on tv this morning:
www.peoplesmillions.org.uk