Sunday 27 May 2007

Not blogged since Thursday

Hi everyone, I been rather busy - so much so I havent blogged since Thursday. Friday was a busy day, finalising the timetable I would like from the University for September. I am hoping to have new courses on board such as digital sound and animation - but I have to wait confirmation. I also met with Warren from the university about tasters for the summer and our september provision with Community Progression. Again hoping to have new things such as writing for a magazine, typing classes, holiday spanish and more. So watch this space.
had a very quick meeting with Claire and Owen - took all of 5 minutes cos we all so busy, and had a meeting with karen from the anti poverty team about the Bridging the Policy steering group I have been asked to join, to look at the EU strategy for Child Poverty. More to be blogged about this at a later date.
Satuday was exhausting, I went to Tesco shopping and i was gone for 4 hours, and my hip is killing me with the height difference with my heal bearing shoe, cant wait to get the plaster off my foot, its driving me nuts now.
On my return found my gate open which suggests someone been around my back garden and soemone knocked the wing mirror off my car, really not amused, but my lovely neighbour fixed it for me.
Today is Sunday and having a lazy day, with Mum visiting and later tonight visiting the local establishments of Wind Street.

No comments: