Saturday 17 November 2007

Technology Fair

I have been really busy with helping to organise some businesses to come along to our technology fair at the ARC on Thursday 22 November from 4- 6 pm. Come along we hope it should be really good fun.
I have been to visit a range of businesses and have had a definate yes from CURRYS on Pontardulais Road, parc Fforestfach... and hoping that some others with join us.. but im not naming them until they say yes too!!!
Spark Blaenymaes Youth worker Ioan and development worker Phil will be joining us, adn Graham Davis from the Council Youth service will be there too.. and we will be playing with all the latest digital technology, there will be games, singing, podcasting, and much much more (I hope)
I have been out and about all around Portmead, Blaenymaes, Caereithin and Fforestfach delivering flyers and leaflets to promote the event so i am really hoping with that and my mass email to all that we will have a good turn out.

No comments: