Wednesday 18 April 2007

Student comments

'I have realled enjoyed the FIT course, I have done computer courses before, but this is a brilliant course because you absorb the methods better. My memory is terrible but the course makes it sink in. I am now looking forward to taking the tests in ECDL and getting work'
says Cath Mc Cormack, Student

'I have really enjoyed coming to the ARC, the people are very nice and helpful. I have done some courses at the ARC and it has helped me to broaden my horizons and loot for work. Before the ARC I didnt know what to do with my life, now with the help of the course, I do.'
says Tracey Aylott, Student

'I left school at 12 because of epilepsy. I benefited coming to the ARC because it has given me a lot more confidence in myself. I have done City and Guilds English and Maths Certificates. My writing has improved and I now feel more confident in handling my money affairs.'
says Michael Fermandel

'I am a single mother coming to the English and Maths course at the ARC. I have met different people which has given me more confidence. I have done English and Maths qualifications and am working gradually to get Level 2. I enjoy coming and hope that it will lead to a job when I am ready as I now have something to put on my C.V.'
says Trudy Rees