Tuesday 17 April 2007

While I'm away....

As from Friday 20th April, Im afraid I wont be at my usual desk to keep my blogging up to date... I will at first be under the knife at Singleton Hospital having an operation - yet again, on my bunion... please make sure they do the right foot!!! The doctor has told me that i will be off work for about 2 weeks, but someone in work has ideas of collecting me off my death bed to come to work!!! (Dont think so).
I will not be able to drive my little car for about 6 weeks either. So while i am incapasitated I could continue to blog from my home, so the subject may change from lifelong learning at the ARC, to how to 'recover from surgery'.
For all my fans, family and love ones - I like flowers and chocolates and will be practising my singing at www.singshot.com
This is so much fun, I am seriously considering doing a very personal blog, of my life... we shall see.