Sunday 6 May 2007

Boarding school for kids!!


Well I felt really washed out today (Saturday) - must have been all that exercise. I slept on the sofa all morning and then just sat watching the kids argue over toys, balls and scooters. There was peace and harmony at one point when i got all the toys and sit n rides out of my garden, and the slide and had a free for all - i felt like the street childminder!! It was a different story when all our toys came out to play - everyone was friends, but when our toys were not out there was riots, cos other kids didnt wanna share their toys!! So at one point there was some very upset kiddies...oh dear!!! I think I will have to write to the Government and have the 6 week summer holidays shortened cos I cant put up with it for that long... I think all kids should go away to boarding school til they are about 25yrs old... lol.