Sunday 6 May 2007

What a busy day.




Well Friday was a hard day - I got up bright and early and went with my mate to sit and wtch her work a burger van. And met a very interesting guy named Mark - who had the most weird and wonderful collection of clothes and shoes you can imagine... check out the shoes that Mandy decided to try on. Even though I didnt do anything, just sitting chatting for 3 hours was hard work!!


I went home then to wait for the workman to unstick my windows, as they were painted shut weeks ago. I didnt have to wait long for him to turn up - I thought great I can have a sleep before the DCN team get here. And sure enough I was in the land of nod when Claire and Nicky turned up.


After going to powder my nose, Owen had arrived and had hidden a lovely bunch of flowers under my fleecey blanket and a yummy box of Fairtrade Belgium Chocs.... they didnt last long i can assure you. They were from all my buddies at work, and i wish to take this opportunity to thank you all...lol.


Next my Mum turned up and following brief introductions and hello's 'n' goodbyes I set off with mother to Tesco for some shopping. This was fun, Laura on the trolley, me on the crutches and mother passing food into the trolley. I had a right pain in the a** using the muscles i wouldnt normally, i suppose, followed by cramp in my foot. I was only out an hour but couldnt wait to get home.


I plonked myself on the sofa and there I stayed being waited on by Laura with my tea etc. I was in bed by 9pm absolutely shattered.... what a busy day!