Thursday 3 May 2007

Voting Day!


Well my Cameron doesnt have school today as its turned into a polling station for the day, so we just sat lazing in the sun for the morning until his Dad took him off to the beach, but kindly gave me a lift to the school to place my vote!!! These things have to be done, women burnt their bras for me.

I then took to the not too steep decline of Cheriton Crescent, chatting to folk on the way, as this is where I grew up - promoting PC surgery and pop in 4 help on my way! I hobbled along Stembridge then in desperate need to sit down - so I called in the ARC and had a lovely cuppa and chat with all my m8s on the way. By this time my foot was pumping with pain, but didnt want to show, as Im such ahard Blaenya girl ha ha. Thankfully the lovely Julie passed in her car and gave me a lift home. I really didnt like the idea of walking the hill up my street - so here I am, blogging away - I think I must be the most committed blogger ever!!

And with regards to the security fence I spoke of yesterday, well .... the door doesnt fit, so the workmen left at 8pm last night - exhausted from the sun, and god only knows when they will return. They have no idea who has the keys, who will be getting keys and they dont even know who will be paying for the job... crazy! What a monster of a gate eh.