Friday 11 May 2007

Good Morning Glyn Neath


Me and Nick set of for the beautiful valley of Glyn Neath for the really busy and enthusiastic PC surgery. We had no sooner got through the door we were greeted and handed coffee by 4 volunteers who are installing software, learning blogging and chatting about their Sunday drinking hours!!
They were warned not to pinch any pc's today as Nicky's boss was with him, ha ha!!!
Lovely bunch of guys... nice to meet you all. I am so glad I cme here today, to see the great work going on, I am really impressed with Nicky and the volunteers. It is very organised, busy and relaxed - keep up the good work!! See the link > > > over there to click on the volunteers of Glyn Neath's Blogspot!!
And next time I return - remember I dont take sugar in my coffee! Following PC Surgery me, Nicky and Tony the caretaker sat in the lovely Java Bean cafe for lunch - mmmm.. the staff at Cafe ARc should come and visit!!