Friday 11 May 2007

Missing my siesta

Thursday was a fairly busy day with sorting courses, emails and writing my monthly report for the board of directors... told them all about my bunion!!
Me and the boss had a meeting in the afternoon with a very bubbly lady from Swansea College to look at options of what Basic Skills classes we could possibly arrange, by descising the names - such as 'help your children with homework' and 'getting ready for work' - so hopefully these will take off, and they are also looking for an ESOL tutor to continue our gap in provision until Autumn.
Ruth the homeopath shared my office for her 3 hour slot, and that was a full surgery today - with folk coming along to have their ailments naturally treated. Anything you can see a doctor about then you can see Ruth for alternative solutions!!! (Every other Thursday - for those who are interested!)
Late on in the day Anthony came to the staff to ask how we feel about Penlan Communities First joining us and sharing our office space for 10 weeks, whilst Penlan Community Centre gets renovated. So after our little debate of who is going where - its all sorted that we will be joined by the penlan 3 on Monday!!! (More profits for the cafe eh!!)
My sons best friend ever - Owen - gave me a lift home as I am still hopping along and crashed out for 40 winks as this week back in work is certainly catching up with me.