Tuesday 8 May 2007

I have returned!!!

YES!!!!! I am back ...ah did you all miss me in work?
How sweet, I came into work and found a lovely bunch of my favourate flowers on my desk - lilies, that everyone bought for me. Thank you all.
Dr Nick picked me up today and took me to the school first to drop of my son, and then we headed off to the ABC building in Ammanford for a PC surgery. First there was no key to get in the room and eventually when we did there were BIG giant mushrooms growing out of the wall, I couldnt believe what i was seeing. (So you know whats on the menu in ABC's cafe today - mushroom omlette!)
One gentleman was so enthused by PC surgery that he brought not 1, not 2 but 3 PC's with him for Dr Nick to look at - but I think he was just showing off cos there was nothing wrong with any of them.
I returned to my homely desk after lunch (this is normally seista time) to face my awaiting 85 emails. So its just about taken me the entire afternoon to deal with these - but hey - its so good to be back. Dont know how i will feel when i get home, probably be in bed by 6pm ...Zzzzzzz