Tuesday 24 April 2007

All I've done is sleep (or try to)

Hi guys..yes I am keeping myself informed of what you are all up to by reading all your blogs, and giving myself some daily laughter.
I had a brill sleep last night -non interrupted til 7am when my Mum decided to wake me by telling me she was about to board her plane to come home from Sri Lanka (hope she got me some duty free fags).
My little one has returned from his adventures in Glasgow and came to see me before going to school and then I went back to sleep until the Gas Man woke me about 10 am and then slept again until Jeanne's boy knocked and presented me with a BIG Easter Egg. When I saw Nestle on the box I thought she got me breakfast cereal...ha ha. Not long after I was interrupted from day time TV by a workman fixing my guttering .... no peace!!
So I decided to log on and check out the blogs and keep up to date with whats happening at the ARC and beyond everyday. I think I would go bonkers if I ever had the sack or got made redundant, cos its sooooooooooooo boring in the house all day.
I bet you all really want to know how the foot is... well its throbbing right now and I need to go and elevate it and scoff some chocolates. The stupid cat jumped on my foot earlier and slept on me and decided to attempt to hook her claws in my big toe.... oh no, not funny!!!