Sunday 29 April 2007

I'm sooooooo BORED

Friday was good.... I had millions of visitors. It started with Billy at 10 am having a look at what fun you can have in photoshop, then Julie came to visit, along with Nicky and Owen - who were there for our DCN meeting (but Im afraid due to the very strong pain killers i took Friday, the whole meeting was a bit of a blur to be honest, as I felt completely off my head). After they left my drinking buddy Joanne called with a lovely box of Flake chocolates, that soon got demolished. Then Mandy and Carol came to see me (and helped me eat the chocolates) and they departed around 8pm - so I was flaked out on the sofa by 9 pm in the land of nod... .absolutely shattered. Being the hostess with the mostest while on medication is such hard work. So Nicky and Owen, you will have to email me any decisions/discussions that took place cos i cant remember... lol.
The weekend has really dragged. I have sat outside my house, in a chair, watching my boy play with his little friends in the street and watched the world go by. I sat in my car and turned on the engine, just to keep it running and listened to Swansea Sound for 10 minutes, with fag in one hand and coffee in the other.... but hey there is only so much Swansea Sound you can listen to.
I have watched Toy Story (twice), Lion King, Power Rangers, Alice in Wonderland and 5 dvd's of Most Haunted over the past few days. I will be able to communicate with the spirits by the time i have finished the whole box set!!!
My dear darling daughter ended up seeing the emergency doctor - well seeing being the word!! As she had a sore right eye and has now been given drops to make her better. The doc's diagnosis was maybe something went in her eye when she got her hair done Thursday!!
Well folks its time for a bit of R & R on the sofa to watch more Most Haunted!!