Wednesday 16 May 2007

Warren Im not coming in your car again!

My chauffeur Warren picked me up to go to a meeting in Tairgwaith again today, and we are lucky we made it!! He wasnt sure of directions again and swerved about the road with another car to our rear, trying to make his mind up where we were going!! And then attempting to overtake cars when there is traffic coming the other way is not a good idea. So I have told Warren the next time I need a lift I wont bother - I will walk!!
Our community progression meeting went well, we all came up with ideas of new courses and discussed marketing and summer events and provision... and will keep you updated with whats new when it happens.
Quick lunch in Tairgwaith's cafe and then the death defying trip back to the ARC. Busy busy busy catching up on messages, emails and so on... before galmming up to get ready for lunch at the Mansion House with the Lord Mayor... tell you about that tomorrow. x

No comments: